Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Why do I blog?

I was tagged by Vincent Cho

幸运儿如下(对不起,不要打我):
Catherine, 燕萍, Chin Nee, 木乐 & Jing Hui

Do share with me, why do you blog?

* 实在太
长了,请不要怪我把它给缩短了!我从我认识的开始。

**Start Copy Here**

We have a voice;
We must be heard;
Therefore we blog;
Now spread the word!

This meme is based on a recent post that was conducted asking the question “Why do you Blog?” and the rewrite “Why do you Blog? - Reworked.” The purpose of this meme is to tell our tales by spreading the reasons that we blog to as many sites as possible. We get to explain ourselves, direct traffic to our site and highlight our most important, most representative or most relevant post in an SEO favorable format. This will be a positive experience for everyone who wants to get involved. This will enable you to create a short advertisement for your site that will be spread across the blogesphere; a growing directory of blogs.

This is an open meme. You do not have to be tagged to join in.
All you have to do is follow the rules.

Please let me know when you have added your site by leaving a comment on “Complete List” with a link to your post. This will insure an up-to-date list, giving you even greater distribution. You then have the option of copying the growing list back to your site.

Rules:
- Create an inventive post title
- Write a brief introduction to the meme.
- Copy from “**Start Copy Here**” through “**End Copy Here**”
- Paste into your post
- At the end of the “*list*”, before “**End copy here**”,
please add your name, site name (with link),
a very brief description (2-3 sentences) of why you blog,
and your most important, most representative, or most relevant post (with link.)
- Tag at least 5 others to participate.
- Leave a comment and a link to your post on “Complete List”

*List*

Well,my name is lucky star,i started to blog since i know what is blog,i think it was about 1 year ago,actually i opened many blog at the net,quite stupid,but i started to become a blogger was because i wanted to share my life,my feeling to other,especially i am at oversea now,i would like to share my different life to my friends,but dont think i am showing off,well,thats all XD damn long =。=

迷迭香 is me, and I am 迷迭香 ~
(http://meediexiang.blogspot.com/)
Been exposed to blogging for more than a year now, I used to write and post in forums, things that I treasure, things that I came across and also my feelings. In the forum , sometimes you will get warning from the moderators… sometimes your tread maybe closed down for whatsoever reasons and in a very sad experience of mine the closing down of a forum… and with it all things that I wrote and treasure are gone and never be found again ~
Therefore, after having the bad experiences at forums I decided to explore the possibility of having my own blog, a place where I can decide what I want to write and post, when I want to do it, how I want to do it and the best part of this is it is going to last as long as I want it !! so, that’s basically how I started blogging and why I blog ~ cheers

This is Vincent Cho.
| Paradise | 自己·字迹 | (http://vincentcho25.blogspot.com).
The only reason why I opened this site for blogging is to share my happiness with others. Try to see thing from different perspective and brighter side. It's good to share life experience with others. You give something and you'll get something at the end. Life is so good if you know how to treasure, how to love and know how to share them all out of course.

Hey, this is Invisible.
I started blogging from 2005 and I named my blog as Time Machine to note down my past, current and what I expect & plan for my future. I like writing, sharing my life, my thoughts & my ideas with people. By blogging, I came across a lot more friends from everywhere even though we never meet each other. They spiced up my life and made my life become wonderful.

**End Copy Here**
Related Posts with Thumbnails